N.nu has a built in RSS parser.
Here is the code which can be used anywhere on any page or in the sidebar:
##RSS=URL of RSS Feed##
Just change the part in bold above.
Here is for example the latest articles from my blog:
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
How to find RSS feed URLs:
- WordPress blog: http://www.yourblog.com/feed/rss/ (more, each category has it's own RSS feed)
- Twitter: this is better.
Tip: Any tag on delicious.com has it's own RSS feed. So for example I can show you here the bookmarks I have bookmarked with the tag new_templates meaning templates I consider converting and adding to N.nu:## INVALID RSS URL: http://feeds.delicious.com/v2/rss/Jim_Westergren/new_templates?count=8 ##
Some more details
- The list has a class="rss-feed" so that it can be custom styled with CSS.
- The RSS data is cached for a few hours.